Esri News Feed

Friday, May 30, 2008

Join DayJet - Free Membership


I always told you that knowing me had certain benefits and today I can prove it. We have been provided with a great opportunity to share DayJet with our friends and family and the Company is allowing us to waive the membership fee. Now you have no excuses, it’s time to experience DayJet.

If you are interested in learning more and/or signing up, check out this microsite at
www.dayjet.com/friends which will provide you with a brief overview. Be sure to enter my promotion code 10000339 in order for the system to waive the membership fee. You need to sign-up by June 30, 2008 in order to take advantage of this offer. Folks who are flying with DayJet are loving it.

I also have provided the following links to some recent video and news coverage on DayJet that you might find interesting. The final link is for testimonials from current DayJet customers:

Here is another great link from our site that helps explain how pricing works...

http://www.dayjet.com/Services/TVPIntro.aspx

Give me your thoughts and tell me what you think. I’ll call you in a few days to follow-up. As always, please forward this to anyone you think may want to join DayJet.


Thanks,

Sinam Al-Khafaji
Marketing Cartographer & Market Planner
Founding Member, DayJet

Sinam@DayJet.com
Desk 561.322.2286
Cell 561.665.0278


No comments: